The majority of the companies whose stamps we sell, have their own copyright and angel policy regarding the use of their stamps. The easiest thing for us to do is to list each individual companies policy.
Art Impressions, Inc. Copyright Information
Customers of Art Impressions may reproduce the likeness of these stamps by hand-stamping only. These designs may not be used or produced commercially without expressed written permission from Art Impressions, Inc.
Art Impressions is proud to be an "Angel Company". We are pleased that you would choose our stamps for your enterprising projects! We ask that all such projects using our images are hand-stamped. No mechanical reproduction/manipulation of any kind is allowed. We also require a letter requesting permission to use our stamps in this way & an explanation as to how specifically they will be used. A letter of consent will then be issued to you via return mail. Thankyou again for choosing Art Impressions!Art Impressions, Inc.P.O Box 20085Salem, OR 97307
Bombshell Stamps is proud to be an Angel Company and we appreciate your consideration of our copyrights.
Please use our images to create original crafts with the following guidelines:
1. All stamp impressions and use of digital images must be made by hand. You may not mass produce, or duplicate our images through any means digitally or mechanically. All images on this website are copyrighted.
2. Please whenever possible, give credit to Bombshell Stamps for images you use in items you create for resale or publishing.
3. For commercial and resale use, please scroll down and refer to the bottom paragraphs addressing our policy on this.
Commercial use and resale policies:
You may sell your handcrafted items that utilize our images BUT:
1. You may not create similar products in which you create a competitive relationship.
2. You may not use our designs as your own for your own products such as but not limited to rub ons, die cuts, stamps, and other embellishments.
3. Quantities are limited to projects that are limited in scope, local in nature, and otherwise do not constitute an ongoing business.
4. Additionally, quantities for commercial use are generally allowed if they are in the range of 50 hand-stamped impressions per stamp image. The production of much larger numbers, and/or for an ongoing business, and/or for an endeavor that is not local in nature, is forbidden.
5. When intending to use our images for any commercial use you must email us the acknowledgement below:
To use our images for this purpose, simply send or email us a letter acknowledging that you agree to the above terms, and include the following information:
1. Your name and contact information
2. A list of the Bombshell Stamp products you plan to use
3. The quantities you anticipate producing
4. An acknowledgment that you "Agree to respect Bombshell Stamps copyrights."
Send or email the request to:
10269 Michala Place
Santee, CA 92071 email@example.com
Submitting this written letter grants you a limited license to use our images within the terms outlined above.
We are an angel company and are happy for you to use our products in creating hand made art for sale. Please, however, remember that any form of mechanical reproduction is a breech of policy and an infringement of our image copyright... so do it all by hand!
Faerie Song Art Stamps
Faerie Song Art Stamps is an Angel Company. You are welcome to use hand stamped images in your artistic endeavors for resale. However, no mechanical or electronic reproduction of our images may be used. All images are copyrighted.
Hannah Lynn Angel Policy
Crafts and Me is happy for artists to use our stamp images in their own hand-stamped craftwork that they produce to sell. We give permission in the form of a limited license to use any Crafts and Me stamp images whether these are single images or stamp sheets for the purpose of creating craftwork for sale, under the following conditions:
· Each craftwork created for sale must be personally and individually hand-stamped by the selling artist and must not be reproduced or copied in any form by any means, mechanical, electronic, graphic, or photocopying including mass production, production by workers for hire, assembly-line construction, or syndication of hand-stamped craftwork for sale is strictly prohibited.
· All Crafts and Me images are copyrighted, which means they must not be copied without permission
Inkadinkado is an Angel Company our quality stamps are meant for personal, non-commercial use as all of our images are copyrighted. However, we appreciate that our stampers so enjoy making their hand stamped creations that they wish to sell them at local craft shows, fund-raiser, bazaars, and similar small venues. Here at Inkadinkado, we welcome requests from our stampers to use our non-licensed images in the creation of cards or small gifts for resale purposes the following restrictions will apply:
Each project should be crafted by the individual & must be hand stamped.
- Electronic, mechanical, or graphic reproduction ( such as scanning or photocopying) is strictly prohibited.
- A maximum of 100 hand-stamped items is permitted.
- Credit for the stamped images and INKADINKADO must appear on the back of your items.
- Written permission for resale use is required.
To request permission for resale use, write or send an e-mail to: Dimensions/Inkadinkadoc/o Pam Keller1801 North 12th StreetReading, P.A firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information when you contact us:
- Your name, address, phone number, and e-mail
- A list of our stamps you plan to use
- A brief description of the item you will be making
- A brief description of where or how the item will be sold
Serendipity Stamps is an angel company. You are welcome to hand stamp projects for resale. However, mechanical or electronic reproduction of our images is forbidden.
All images are copyright protected. Customers may use the images in any hand stamped manner. Any mechanical or electronic reproduction of any of the images is strictly prohibited.
Sweet Pea Stamps
- ching-chou kuiks collection: You may use hand stamped cards to sell to boutiques, fund raisers, etc. But you may NOT sell them online via the internet. When selling, there is a stamp enclosed on the full sheet stamp set, that is ching-chou's copyright, you must stamp the back of the card with it. If buying single stamps, and plan on selling your cards, please request original art copyright stamp with your order, it is free. Cards can not be mechanically reproduced and must be hand stamped originals.
- All other stamps: yes, we are. You can use our stamps for your stamped creations for your artwork that you sell, as long as it is hand stamped.
The Stampsmith is a trademarked "Angel Company", meaning you are encouraged to hand stamp works for sale, but no reproduction of these images is permitted